San Jose Marriott
301 South Market Street
San Jose, CA 95113, USA
Attend this conference to meet more than 250 stakeholders, making it the perfect place to grow your professional network and understand the future of mobility.
Don’t miss the panel session on day 1 to hear industry professionals including Spirent Automotive expert Jeremy Bennington discuss about:
- What challenges exist in the testing and validation of autonomous vehicles and how can they be overcome?
- What testing methods are currently being used and which are the best?
- How does the approach to autonomous vehicle testing differ in North America, Europe and Asia?
- Would more stringent regulation result in fewer accidents during the autonomous vehicle testing process?
- Should autonomous vehicles be tested to perfection before being deployed on a large scale?
Panel discussion: Sep 17, 4:10 - 5:00 pm
Title: How do we test the autonomous vehicle?
Spirent Speaker: Jeremy Bennington (Solutions & Technical Strategy Lead)
To register for this event, visit https://www.automotiveworld.com/conferences/mbility-california/
We look forward to seeing you there!