At Spirent, we know delivering first to market technologies for 5G requires test tools that align with and even anticipate the release of new specifications. We are the partner of choice for Vendors and Carriers developing and testing the next generation of wireless technologies.
R17.6 is the fifth Landslide release with True 5G (5G SA) core test cases. New features include:
- R15 December 2018 Specification updates
- Native Network Slicing configuration and re-routing
- Multi-PDU Sessions per UE
- SUCI encryption to protect identity
- Local Area Data Network (LADN) support for testing and emulation on MEC
- Fireball High Performance Data support
Additional functionality will be added continuously over the next few releases, including IRAT 4G-5G testing.
Landslide continues its expansion in direct IMS/Voice over IP testing, while maintaining the unparalleled voice and video over LTE testing capabilities. Landslide 17.6 introduces the following enhancements:
- New Generic IMS Trunk Interface to create any IMS SIP interface (eg; Mg and Mj interfaces), or modify existing ones.
- Capability to conduct IMS call distribution across multiple P-CSCFs.
- Configurable proxy mode IMS Node behavior via SIP Message editor.
- Supplementary Service Testing enhancements.
LTE Over-The-Air (OTA) testing
Landslide U1 LTE now supports the EM7430 module for over-the-Air testing in International Markets. Additionally, Landslide 17.6 also features a new smartphone crossover audio cable enabling dial tone/voice traffic tracking between originating and terminating devices.