At Spirent, we know delivering first to market technologies for 5G requires test tools that align with and even anticipate the release of new specifications. We are the partner of choice for Vendors and Carriers developing and testing the next generation of wireless technologies.
R17.5 is the fourth Landslide release with True 5G (5G SA) core test cases. New use cases include:
- SMF Node testing and emulation
- NSSF Node testing and emulation
- R15 September Specification updates
- IPv4, IPv6 and dual-stack IPv4v6 PDU Sessions
- Paging support
- Voice over 5G support
- Support for Command Mode/Sequencer for 5G AMF Nodal test case
More 5G core functionality plus additional node testing and emulation will be added continuously in the upcoming releases.
Additionally, 17.5 continues enhancing Landslide’s 4.5G testing capabilities by adding new use cases and features including:
- NB-IOT - OTDOA support
- NB-IOT - Robust Header Compression
- NB-IOT - Linked S6a and S6t support on HSS node
- CUPS - Lawful Intercept Testing
- MC-PTT (see VoLTE/IMS section)
Landslide continues its expansion in direct IMS/Voice over IP testing, while maintaining the unparalleled voice and video over LTE testing capabilities. In this respect, Landslide 17.5 introduces the following enhancements:
- MCPTT - Application Server as SUT testing
- MCPTT - Floor control testing scenarios
- Transport type (UDP, TCP) independent SIP messaging
ePDG and AAA Testing
Support of IMSI encryption in EAP payload for AAA testing and/or emulation in ePDG scenarios.