No.1 Industrial East 2nd road
Hsinchu Science Park
Hsinchu City, Taiwan
The popularity of GNSS applications that rely on location services are increasing. As satellite positioning product specifications to support new satellite signal and positioning technologies develop and grow, testing complexity grows.
GCOM Technologies and Spirent are hosting a GNSS satellite positioning test seminar held in Hsinchu, Taiwan. The following topics will be covered.
- The latest GNSS signal deployment
- How to simulate a multi-path environment to evaluate the performance of a GNSS receiver
- Satellite positioning in the application of connected autonomous vehicles (CAV), C-V2X development or ADAS testing
- A solution for recording and playing back real-world signals, including but not limited to GNSS signals, WiFi, LTE and bluetooth
- Precise positioning test solution for multi-frequency satellite or RTK
- High-end satellite applications
- Interference (intentional interference and deception), OTA, Hardware-in-the-Loop (HiL) and inertial navigation.
Find out more and register