8 AM PST / 11 AM EST
Mobile Network Performance Problems Are About to Get Worse: Now What?
Diego Lozano de Fournas, Sr. Technical Marketing Manager, Spirent
Ram Garapaty, Sr. Product Manager, Spirent
Major outages and service disruptions in mobile networks are already too common. Whether it’s a multi-million dollar fine for a public safety outage, viral news coverage of poor performance at a major sporting event or lost revenue due to a national network outage – the consequences of major network performance issues are severe. Today’s approach to managing performance simply isn’t working and guess what? 5G is going to make it much more challenging. We need a new approach to validating and assuring performance. A unified approach that helps engineering and operations teams work together more effectively to proactively avoid and rapidly resolve issues.
During this webinar, Intel® Network Builders partner Spirent will cover the following topics:
- Today’s network performance challenge and the implications of 5G
- How to head off issues with performance validation in the lab
- The limitations of traditional passive monitoring approaches for assuring 5G performance
- Techniques for proactive detection and fast isolation of performance issues that complement passive monitoring weaknesses
- How a unified approach to validation and assurance helps engineering and operations to work together to improve performance and save millions/yr
Event website: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/12229/364073?utm_source=brighttalk-portal&utm_medium=web&utm_content=spirent&utm_campaign=webcasts-search-results-feed