San Francisco, CA, USA
Booth: North Expo #6279
This year’s theme is, to put it simply, Better. Which means working hard to find better solutions. Making better connections with peers from around the world. And keeping the digital world safe so everyone can get on with making the real world a better place.
When it comes to cybersecurity, what defines better? Ensuring a brighter future requires all of us—everyone from the C suite to those of us on the front lines—to be better today. To stay on top of the latest threats. To make security a top priority. And most importantly, to never forget the fundamental reason why we’re here: to help ensure a more secure world so others can get on with the business of making it a better one. This collective desire to do more is the mission of RSA Conference.
At RSA Booth N 6279 we will be showcasing our latest solutions:
CyberFlood: Security and Performance Testing
- Lab: Performance and Security verification for app-aware solutions
- Live: Data Breach Assessment for production security and performance validation
SecurityLabs: PenTesting and Vulnerability Scanning for applications, networks and devices
- Lab: Source code scanning and pre-deployment assessments
- Live: Compliance pentesting, proactive cyber-attack emulation
CyberFlood Data Breach Assessment. Now GA.
CyberFlood Data Breach Assessment: A Simpler, Safer Way to Protect Your Production Network
- Reality-based assessment: Realistic security assessment traffic on the services your company is trying to protect, emulating attack propagation and pivoting behavior to provide an accurate assessment of complex security countermeasures. This in turn will enable you to fine-tune security policies more frequently and more completely.
- Threat intelligence that’s always up to date: Constantly updated threat intelligence feeds for maximum accuracy, including threat intelligence on multiple applications, multiple attacks and malware threats, and realistic scenarios such as data loss prevention (DLP) emulation
- Automated assessment of production networks: Enables comprehensive assessments that can be automated for increased frequency and efficiency, automatically analyzing logs and correlating them to the assessment’s security events, and integrating into third-party issue-tracking systems.
- No disruption to users: Will not degrade the performance experienced by users or impose onerous new security requirements or policies.
Come to Moscone Center in San Francisco, North Hall, Booth N 6279 to learn more and pick up some goodies while you’re at it.
Our experts will be ready and willing to talk with you about how we can help with your specific security assessment challenges.
RSA Event Website: www.rsaconference.com/events/us19