Royal Victoria Dock
London, United Kingdom
You made a promise to your customers that your network will always delight.
Let Spirent assure that you keep it.
IP EXPO Europe is Europe's number one IT event for those looking to find out how the latest IT innovations can drive their business forward.
Visit Spirent at IP Expo, booth H14 to discover how our solutions can simplify your organization. If you offer cloud services, our services are used by both enterprises and service providers to measure the performance, scale and security of networks and clouds. Depending on your needs, we offer a range of solutions to check service provision in both lab and live environments.
Spirent test solutions are also used by Aston Martin Racing to help improve their performance - both on and off the track. To celebrate this partnership, we are offering one lucky visitor the chance to drive at least four different Aston Martins in one day through the English countryside. To learn how we improve Aston Martin’s performance, and for a chance to win this prize, visit the Spirent booth during IP Expo.
We‘ll also be presenting two seminars on best practices for infrastructure testing.
Seminar: Is your network ready for IoT?
Speaker: Horst Fellner
When: Wednesday, October 3, 2018
Time: 14:20 to 14:50
Where: Cloud, Networks and Mobility Theatre
Seminar: Measuring Clouds
Speaker: Steve Jarman
When: Thursday, October 4, 2018
Time: 14:20 to 14:50
Where: Storage, Hyperconvergence & BackupTheatre
At the booth, you can see the following:
- CloudStress - to help validate your NFVi or cloud deployments using synthetic workload generation that can simulate the physical footprint of any virtual machine;
- CloudScore is the industry’s first comprehensive benchmarking solution to assess and compare the performance of your Virtualized or Cloud infrastructure to help grade Cloud infrastructure components;
- CyberFlood emulates realistic application traffic, while validating your security coverage from enterprise to carrier-grade network capacity.
- Landslide emulates network functions and control and data plane traffic for millions of subscribers consuming IMS and over-the-top services in Wi-Fi, 5G, LTE, GSM, UMTS, and eHRPD networks.
- Spirent Velocity Lab as a Service (LaaS) delivers the lab resources required by developers, testers, pre- and post-sales support teams and others on an on-demand basis. LaaS is proven to reduce CapEx and increase lab user efficiency.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Event website: www.ipexpoeurope.com.