16 February 2016
Live Webinar: Assuring Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi Quality of Experience
8:00 a.m. PT / 11:00 a.m. ET / 16:00 UTC
Duration: 45 minutes + Q&A
Carriers and large enterprises are deploying Wi-Fi systems at a phenomenal rate to meet the growing demand for seamless availability of voice, video, and data services in corporate buildings, retail stores, stadiums, and metro areas. But they're struggling to understand users experiences with Wi-Fi services, making the assurance of carrier-grade QoE (quality of experience) a challenge for NOC, operations, and support teams and creating concerns around SLA (service-level agreement) management. This webinar explores strategies for monitoring Wi-Fi services and assuring carrier-grade QoE, the impact QoE data can have on SLAs, and real-world case studies for addressing Wi-Fi QoE challenges.
Who Should Attend
Major mobile carriers, cable and Wi-Fi managed service providers, and major enterprises with a global presence and in-house IT. Financial analysts and the media are also encouraged to attend.
Key Topics for Discussion
- Carrier-grade Wi-Fi landscape
- Quality of experience
- Impact on SLAs, the NOC, and operations
- Wi-Fi services monitoring
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
- Stéphane Téral, Senior Research Director, Mobile Infrastructure and Carrier Economics, IHS
- Iain Wood, Business Development Manager, Spirent Communications
- Allen Tatara, Manager, Webinar Events, IHS (Moderator)