Webinar: Test Considerations for LEO Constellations and LEO-enabled Equipment
January 18, 2023
As our skies become more populated with Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites, what technical considerations exist for their design, deployment and testing?
Join us for this webinar hosted by Inside GNSS to learn:
- Utilizing GNSS signals in Low Earth Orbit and test protocols—how to test with a much lower horizon, modeling antenna patterns, modeling vehicle motion and the need to test for very high precision.
- Designing receivers for use in space—understand design processes for building space-based equipment.
- Building a lab test environment for LEO constellations—the challenges in modeling for the space environment and how they differ from other operational environments.
- Dr. Günter Heinrichs, EMEA Business Development Manager, Spirent Communications
- Stuart Smith, Senior Manger PNT Products & Solutions, Spirent Communications
- Michele Scotti, GNSS Engineer Space Applications, SpacePNT
For further information and to register, click here.
Weds 18 January 2023
1PM – 2.30PM EST / 6PM – 7.30PM GMT
EMEA Business Development Manager, Spirent
Senior Manger PNT Products & Solutions, Spirent
GNSS Engineer Space Applications, SpacePNT