The Future of the Cloud’s Backbone: 800G High-Speed Ethernet
February 10, 2022
Hyperscalers are driving a rapid evolution in the Ethernet backbones that underpin the cloud. An insatiable demand for bandwidth and performance has driven the industry to launch 400G and now 800G technology in close proximity.
Join Sameh Boujelbene, senior research director for Dell’Oro Group; and Aniket Khosla, vice president of Product Management for Spirent’s Cloud & IP Business, as they examine the enablers for the latest Ethernet technologies, and how early adopters are influencing the current state of play for the high-speed Ethernet market, to answer the multi-billion dollar question, where are things going next?
- Webinar hosted by Light Reading
- Thursday, February 10
- 10:00 AM Pacific / 1:00 PM Eastern
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- An overview of the latest Ethernet technologies
- The state of the Ethernet market, key trends and drivers
- Timeline for adoption of various speeds
- Challenges for the latest Ethernet technologies including electrical & optical considerations
- Best practices for validating high-speed Ethernet to ensure performance
Interested in this event?
Senior Research Director for Dell’Oro Group
VP of Product Management, Spirent Communications Cloud & IP Business Unit