Assuring the Promise of a Secure 5G Future
There has been plenty of discussion about the benefits 5G will bring to consumers, network equipment manufacturers (NEMs), and service providers (SPs).
But there’s a critical challenge that still has not received adequate attention: securing 5G. Ultimately, the adoption of 5G will depend on whether or not 5G services are safe.
Read the white paper that describes five steps NEMs and SPs can take to jump-start their journey to 5G security. The steps include:
1. Validating your 5G infrastructure
2. Verifying your ability to handle 5G device requirements
3. Proactively embedding security into your 5G deployments
4. Moving to continuous assessment of your networks and devices
5. Learning to “innovate with intention”
Want to learn more about 5G testing and assurance techniques?
Read our 3-part series: