We'd like to invite you to our webinar, Opportunities for RTC Solutions Developers in 2017. Join us on February 21st to get an overview of the key trends in the real-time communications industry and learn how you can take advantage of the current opportunities.
Over the past 20 years, real time communications have become fully IP-based, starting from the simple voice (VoIP) and video in the enterprise to IMS, VoLTE and ViLTE in the carrier networks. Today, developers must consider the following - and more:
- IPv6 must be embraced as we run out of space in IPv4
- Skype for Business is gaining ground, so new apps have to be able to support Microsoft extensions for SIP and ICE
- WebRTC is taking hold as the leading visual communication technology fully focused on the end user
- Ubiquitous LTE networks offer new unimaginable capabilities for the makers of the Public Safety and Mission Critical solutions
- IoT is bringing billions of devices to enhance the way we communicate and solve issues.
All of these exciting developments bring new opportunities - and new challenges to the developers of communication solutions.
Hear from industry veterans Sagi Subocki and Anatoli Levine as they discuss the state of the real time communications industry and the ways to approach new opportunities available to the developers.