Prague 4, 140 69
Join us in Prague for a comprehensive 1½ day training seminar to further your GNSS testing knowledge and skills. The 2016 Spirent GNSS Testing Training Seminar will feature training led by Spirent’s product managers and engineers on state-of-the-art GNSS simulation and test equipment.
The seminar is designed to improve your knowledge and effectiveness in using Spirent simulation and record/playback equipment to evaluate the performance of PNT systems. It will particularly suit test engineers and product/project managers working on GNSS-based receivers, systems and applications.
Topics covered include:
- Overview of the state-of-the-art in GNSS testing systems and approaches
- Introduction to test approaches and methodologies
- GNSS test fundamentals
- Robust PNT considerations including jamming and spoofing
- Differential GPS and Augmentation Systems
- Antenna testing including CRPA test approaches
In addition, there will be customer case studies covering various topics, including GNSS jamming events on German motorways, the set-up and verification of a multi-GNSS OTA wave field synthesis testbed, and remote control data processing.