Date: Thursday, June 9, 2016
Time: 8:00 am PT / 11:00 am ET / 15:00 UTC
Duration: 45 min + Q&A
Carriers are moving as fast as they can toward transforming their networks, operations, and business processes with the goals of automation and agility in a world of on-demand services delivered over hybrid physical-virtual networks. But operational simplicity via automation can only be achieved in this new complex network functions virtualization (NFV) environment if verification testing can be performed and service-level agreements (SLAs) are monitored and assured. This webinar explores the testing and assurance of on-demand services in complex NFV physical or virtual environments.
Who Should Attend: Service providers, equipment vendors, financial analysts, and the media are encouraged to attend.
Key Topics for Discussion:
- Software-defined networking (SDN) and NFV control of service provisioning for bandwidth-on-demand (BoD) applications
- Validating and assuring services with YANG, Netconf, OpenStack, and OpenDaylight (ODL)
- Getting carrier-grade performance from a virtualized network
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
- Michael Howard, Senior Research Director, Carrier Networks, IHS
- Darren Pralle, Senior Manager, Network Assurance Product Management, Spirent Communications