Prepare to Meet a Deluge of Requirements
Avoid Hidden Surprises When Developing LTE Devices
When developing or testing an LTE or multi-mode mobile device, you should already be asking yourself some serious questions:
- How do I know that this design works?
- What will an operator's lab do when I submit a prototype for acceptance testing?
- What will happen when the UE is deployed to tens of thousands of subscribers?
In this webinar, Spirent’s Mike Keeley answers these LTE device questions and more.
Who Needs to Watch this Webinar?
- RF developers
- Protocol stack developers
- UE System Engineers
- Anyone involved in mobile device development or DVT
Presenter: Michael Keeley, Spirent
Duration: 60 minutes