What is Service Interaction?
Identify Service Interaction Issues to Optimize Smartphone Performance
Today's smartphones serve as primary communication, productivity and entertainment units, as well as personal navigation tools. The increasing reliance of end users on a smartphone's ability to support multiple simultaneous applications is a serious challenge for the finite resources in a smartphone platform. As the number of applications in the marketplace continue to grow, it becomes even more crucial to test how the interaction of voice, data and Location-Based Services can impact LTE device performance.
Join Spirent's Grace Huang as she discusses key questions concerning simultaneous services and their impact on smartphone performance.
- Service Interaction Basics
- Smartphone Performance Challenges
- Key Performance Indicators
- Case Study Results
- Optimizing Device Performance
- Overcoming Testing Challenges & Solutions
In this 30-minute webinar, you will learn
- What happens to data transfer when receiving a voice call?
- How running one application can impact the performance of another
- How running multiple applications can impact the overall performance of your smartphone
- If using an operating system that supports multi-tasking means that you will not encounter any "service interaction" issues
- How you can make a realistic measurement of the device voice call, data performance and location accuracy
- How to optimize device performance while moving across networks with simultaneous services
Who should attend?
- Marketing and technical managers interested in the technology and business implications of smartphone performance
- Engineers involved in application development, feature planning and the testing of smartphones
Presenter: Grace Huang, Spirent
Duration: 30 minutes